InFantry Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InFantry Team

The New Backbone of Internet Gaming

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it dying?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MuVo567

MuVo567

Is it dying? Empty
PostSubject: Is it dying?   Is it dying? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:11 am

Ever since Bravo left for about a week or two(not blaming you dude) the server seems like no one is ever on! I left for spring break and came back no one was on and the ranks where like out of 8. I haven't really talked to Bravo or Dustin since then because I was wondering about team tryouts. I've been busying with L4D but I still come back to InFantry and I would hate to see this server die because its a great server with great people!! please reply if you have any reasons why!!! Shocked Shocked Question Question
Back to top Go down
cruzer

Is it dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it dying?   Is it dying? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 am

MuVo567 wrote:
Ever since Bravo left for about a week or two(not blaming you dude) the server seems like no one is ever on! I left for spring break and came back no one was on and the ranks where like out of 8. I haven't really talked to Bravo or Dustin since then because I was wondering about team tryouts. I've been busying with L4D but I still come back to InFantry and I would hate to see this server die because its a great server with great people!! please reply if you have any reasons why!!! Shocked Shocked Question Question
allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll readyyyyyyyyyyyyy deaddddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
MuVo567

MuVo567

Is it dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it dying?   Is it dying? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 am

Cruzer your so negative.
you sux.
lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Is it dying? Empty
PostSubject: InFantry server   Is it dying? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Yes.. The server has been shut down.. I would have liked to keep it open, but it did seem to die when I left for Alabama for two weeks or better yet died while I was in Alabama. The truth is I think some people tried to build it up and others did not.

They were given free admin and only asked to do one thing... "Build up the server and play", instead they didnt invite people or would not join present games to make the server appear active and fun. I still want to keep the InFantry team together and play on other servers with you guys and even scrim other teams.

I am not looking at starting a new server for a few more months, or until I can see some team unity and guys playing together more often. I believe you guys would do the same if you invested you time and money. I am going to keep the forum open.

11 Bravo
Back to top Go down
https://infantrygaming.board-directory.net
NothinMuch

Is it dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it dying?   Is it dying? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey Man I hear what your sayin on the some peeps did try and others didnt. But like you said lets get some guys from the clan to play in the same servs then maybe later we can open up a new serv afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it dying?   Is it dying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it dying?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InFantry Team :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: